LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – Supermarket chain ALDI is looking to fill 83 jobs, and is hosting a job fair on Saturday, August 13, to staff the positions.
The job positions are for multiple locations across Indiana and Kentucky, including the Lexington area. A release from the company says the open positions are for store associates, shift managers, and manager trainees.
The job fair will be held at the Hilton Suites of Lexington Green, at 245 Lexington Green Circle, and will run from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The company says that store associates can expect to be paid $12.00 per hour, shift managers can make $12.00 to $17.00 per hour, and manager trainees can make up to $45,000 per year.
To apply, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds