BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WTVQ) – On Monday, March 28th, and Tuesday, March 29th, U.S. Senator Rand Paul will hold Town Hall events in Eastern Kentucky. He will be visiting Boyd, Carter, Rowan, Morgan, Magoffin, Floyd, Breathitt, Harlan, and Whitley counties.
Sen. Paul has been holding many town halls across Kentucky, and is inviting Kentuckians out to discuss the issues facing both the Commonwealth and the nation.
All events are open to the public and media.
The schedule for the Town Halls is as follows:
MONDAY MARCH 28, 2016
- BOYD COUNTY TOWN HALL WITH CONGRESSMAN THOMAS MASSIE
- TIME: 9:00 AM ET
- LOCATION: Ashland Transportation Center, 99 15th Street, Ashland, KY 41101
- CARTER COUNTY TOWN HALL
- TIME: 10:30 AM ET
- LOCATION: Grayson Municipal City Building, 302 Main Street, Grayson, KY 41143
- ROWAN COUNTY TOWN HALL AT MOREHEAD STATE UNIV.
- TIME: 12:15 PM ET
- LOCATION: Morehead State University, Combs Building – Kibbey Room 109, 150 University Blvd, Morehead, KY 40351
- MORGAN COUNTY TOWN HALL
- TIME: 2:00 PM ET
- LOCATION: Martha Caudill Stacy Conference Center, 256 Court Street, West Liberty, KY 41472
- MAGOFFIN COUNTY TOWN HALL
- TIME: 3:45 PM ET
- LOCATION: Magoffin County Fiscal Court, 42 East Maple Street, Salyersville, KY 41465
TUESDAY MARCH 29, 2016
- FLOYD COUNTY TOWN HALL
- TIME: 8:00 AM ET
- LOCATION: Highlands Regional Hospital, Conference Room A, 5000 KY Route 231, Prestonsburg, KY 41653
- BREATHITT COUNTY TOWN HALL
- TIME: 10:00 AM ET
- LOCATION: Kelsey’s On Main, 42 Main Street, Jackson, KY 41339
- HARLAN COUNTY LUNCH TOWN HALL
- TIME: 12:00 PM ET
- LOCATION: Harlan Center, 201 S. Main Street, Harlan, KY 40831
- WHITLEY COUNTY TOWN HALL AT UNIVERSITY OF THE CUMBERLANDS
- TIME: 2:00 PM ET
- LOCATION: University of the Cumberlands, Grace Crum Rollins Fine Arts Center, Kohn Theater, 6178 College Street, Williamsburg, KY 40769