NICHOLASVILLE, Ky. (WTVQ) – After six months of construction, Movie Tavern has officially converted the formerly-known AmStar theater at Brannon Crossing into to a cinema-eatery. Movie Tavern closed its Lexington location last fall to make room for the larger Nicholasville location.
“We are excited to bring the Movie Tavern in-theater dining concept to the Nicholasville community,” said Vice President of Marketing, Danny DiGiacomo. “Our new state-of-the-art building at Brannon Crossing has a beautiful full service bar, as well as comfortable luxury recliners and reserved seating that we’re sure our guests are going to love.”
The new 53,047 square-foot Movie Tavern Nicholasville location includes:
- Major interior and exterior renovation
- Full service in-theatre dining & full bar options for all 13 screens
- Reclining Loungers with call-button service and armrest tables in every auditorium
- State-of-the-art sound systems with 4K digital projection and 3D capabilities
- All-reserved, stadium seating available for purchase online or at the box office
- Casual-dining menu with a wide range of entrees, appetizers and popular food items, including healthy and reduced-gluten options
- Full bar in the lobby featuring a complete wine, beer and signature cocktail list
In 2015, Movie Tavern opened more screens than it ever has before and created nearly 1,000 new jobs nationwide in the process. The company’s growth trajectory in 2016 is set to exceed previous years and will begin with the unveiling of its Brannon Crossing location.