FRANKFORT, Ky. (WTVQ) – The November 3 General Election is less than one week away. In order for voters to make informed decisions, the Secretary of State has sent out a general reminder of what offices will be on the ballot.
Offices that will be on the general election ballot include:
- Governor/Lieutenant Governor
- Secretary of State
- Attorney General
- Auditor of Public Accounts
- Commissioner of Agriculture
Several unexpired terms will also appear on the ballot in the offices’ respective counties. Unexpired terms for which candidates file with the Secretary of State’s office are:
- Commonwealth’s Attorney, 56th Judicial Circuit (Caldwell, Livingston, Lyon and Trigg Counties)
- Justice of the Supreme Court, 7th Supreme Court District (Boyd, Breathitt, Carter, Elliott, Floyd, Greenup, Harlan, Johnson, Knott, Lawrence, Letcher, Magoffin, Martin, Menifee, Montgomery, Morgan, Owsley, Perry, Pike, Rowan and Wolfe Counties)
- Circuit Judge, 42nd Judicial Circuit, 1st Division (Calloway and Marshall Counties)
- District Judge, 30th Judicial District, 4th Division (Jefferson County)
In some counties, additional unexpired terms or local questions may also appear on the ballot. Sample ballots and information about the candidates are available on the Secretary of State’s website, www.sos.ky.gov.