Among the courses to choose from:
• An overview of Kentucky’s Occupational Safety and Health Program
• Respiratory protection
• Chemical hazard classification and labeling
• Bloodborne pathogen protection
• Powered industrial truck training requirements
• Changes in requirements for crane operators
• Injury and illness recordkeeping
• Fire protection and prevention methods
The courses will feature group-based and hands-on learning activities, as well as presentations by staff members of the Kentucky Labor Cabinet.
The Clarion Hotel on Newtown Pike in Lexington will host the training courses.
You can learn more about the courses and sign up for registration by clicking here.