Content Tagged 'insulation'

Fire Dept: Home Burns After Blow Torch Used to Heat Pipes
The Lexington Fire Department said someone used a blow torch to heat a home's pipes on Jefferson Street, causing insulation in the walls to catch fire.
Insulation Fire Leaves Lexington Firefighter Injured
The Lexington Fire Department said an accidental fire burned down a home and put a firefighter in the hospital.
Insulation Catches Fire Under Home
The Scott County Fire Department responded to a fire at 112 Green Lane on Wednesday afternoon.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.

WTVQ.com supports children's privacy rights. All persons under the age of 13 MUST have parental permission to use this website and direct parental supervision is strongly recommended.