Content Tagged 'carbon monoxide'

Fire Dept: Carbon Monoxide Detector Saved Lives
A Lexington apartment building was evacuated late Monday after a carbon monoxide leak. Video Video
Lexington Firefighters: Stay Safe While Using Generators
The Lexington Fire Department is reminding anyone who uses a generator to be aware of the potential for carbon monoxide poisoning. Video Video
Franklin County Sheriff: Carbon Monoxide Suspected In Man's Death
The Franklin County Sheriff's Office is hoping autopsy results will help confirm if a man died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Madison County Hall of Justice Closed Due To Carbon Monoxide Levels
The Madison County Hall of Justice in Richmond is closed until Monday, January 14, 2013, after a high level of carbon monoxide was detected in the building.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.

WTVQ.com supports children's privacy rights. All persons under the age of 13 MUST have parental permission to use this website and direct parental supervision is strongly recommended.