Mother In Court For Death Of Child By Vinegar Ingestion

Mother In Court For Death Of Child By Vinegar Ingestion

Court documents indicate that Deah Daniele Adams was charged with reckless homicide in the death of her adopted son in December 2011.
The mother of a 5-year-old that died after ingesting vinegar was in court Friday.

Fayette County circuit court records indicate that Deah Daniele Adams, 43, had a status hearing for her charge of reckless homicide.

According to the Fayette County Coroner, Joseph Maoping Adams was brought to the UK Medical Center on December 3rd, 2011 after going unresponsive at home.  He was pronounced dead there and his case was forwarded to the coroner for investigation.

At that time, the Fayette County coroner said he'd never seen a case in which a person died from vinegar.

The boy's adoptive mother was later charged with reckless homicide in his death.

She'll be in court again to continue hearings in January, 2013.
Page: [[$index + 1]]