Fire Dept.: Garage Fire Linked To Car Repair

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 1/06/2013 12:36 am
A homeowner was working on his car in Lexington Saturday when a fire broke out in his garage.

The Lexington Fire Department says it started around noon on Douglas Avenue off Newtown Pike.

Investigators say the man was making some repairs and as he removed the fuel tank, some sparks started the fire.

The battalion chief says the fire was contained to the garage and no one was hurt.
Share
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
   

WTVQ.com supports children's privacy rights. All persons under the age of 13 MUST have parental permission to use this website and direct parental supervision is strongly recommended.