A fire damaged some artifacts from a historical site in Stamping Ground early Thursday morning.
Officials say a fire broke out at a home on Locust Fork Road just after midnight.
A historical marker in front of the property said infamous outlaw Jesse James’ parents were married there more than a century ago.
Officials said there were four people inside the home when a flu from a wood burning stove caught the walls of the home’s chimney on fire.
There was no significant damage to the home but some historical photos were burnt.
Everyone made it out safely and those people will be able to continue living at the home.