Fire Burns Shed, 2 Homes In Scott County

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 12/03/2012 7:36 am
 A Georgetown woman and her dog were forced from their home after a fire early Monday morning.
 It happened just after 3 a.m. at a home on North Hamilton Street in Scott County.
 Firefighters said the fire started in a shed behind a vacant home, but then spread to the neighboring house.
 The shed was destroyed and the affected home had significant damage.
 Firefighters said a woman and her dog that were inside the home made it out safely, but will not be able to stay there.
 No word yet on what started the fire.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.

WTVQ.com supports children's privacy rights. All persons under the age of 13 MUST have parental permission to use this website and direct parental supervision is strongly recommended.