Am I entitled to vocational rehabilitation services?

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 4/13/2007 6:37 pm
Because each state has its own workers' compensation plan, it is difficult to be specific about the coverage and benefits available to you. Generally, you may be entitled to vocational rehabilitation services to assist you in returning to work. Rehabilitation for several injuries may be included in your coverage. In some states, your right to vocational rehabilitation is limited to serious injuries only. If you believe that the medical treatment you are receiving from an employer-supplied physician is inadequate, or if you believe you should be allowed to participate in vocational rehabilitation, talk with your supervisor or personnel office. For more information on vocational rehabilitation services, please consult an attorney knowledgeable in the area of workers' compensation.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital. supports children's privacy rights. All persons under the age of 13 MUST have parental permission to use this website and direct parental supervision is strongly recommended.