Employer sanctions and discrimination
U.S. citizens, permanent residents, refugees, those seeking political asylum, persons with visas issued specifically so that they can work with a particular employer, and persons issued an "employment authorization document," or EAD (E-A-D), by the Immigration and Naturalization Service are allowed to work in the United States.
Employment authorization
The Immigration and Naturalization Service, or INS (I-N-S), requires all employers to ensure that their employees are authorized to work in the United States, regardless of citizenship or national origin.
Multinational executives and managers
If you hold a multinational executive or managerial position in a company and would like to work in the United States, you may qualify as a priority worker in the First Preference Employment-Based Category, also known as an EB1 (E-B-one) classification.

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.

WTVQ.com supports children's privacy rights. All persons under the age of 13 MUST have parental permission to use this website and direct parental supervision is strongly recommended.