Personal property coverage

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 3/27/2003 4:09 pm
Personal property coverage is insurance which will pay for the repair of damages caused by your car to another person's property and for legal fees incurred as a result. The other person's property often turns out to be an automobile. This coverage, though, also applies to public and private property such as road signs, bridges, or buildings up to the limits written into the policy. Most states require a minimum of five thousand to twenty-five thousand dollars in coverage, but with rising costs of repairs, it would be beneficial to carry coverage worth at least twenty-five thousand dollars. It is important to get the right amount of coverage for your particular vehicle and needs. What often seems like excessively high coverage, will easily cover the high expenses that often result from an accident. In order to properly assess your needs and budget for insurance, consult an auto insurance professional in your area.

©2006 Crossroads Mobile. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital. supports children's privacy rights. All persons under the age of 13 MUST have parental permission to use this website and direct parental supervision is strongly recommended.