Feeling Like Spring...

Feeling Like Spring...

Cooler temperatures move into central Kentucky after a cold front passage, northwest winds and clear skies. Temperatures today feeling like Spring.
Temperatures dropped this morning 10-15 degrees below average.  Why so cold?  A cold front crossed the state last night pulling in a cold airmass, winds were out of the northwest through the overnight,and limited cloud cover offers little insulation. Temperatures will be in the mid 70s across the state with light winds out of the west and mostly clear skies with sunshine. Low humidity and low temperatures today will make it feel like Spring. Tonight, cooler temperatures will settle in once again to the mid 50s with mostly clear skies remaining. Temperatures will rise tomorrow and through the week.  We can expect partly cloudy skies by Tuesday with a 40% chance of isloated showers rising to a 60% chance of rain and thunderstorms for Wednesday and continuing through Thursday.  By the end of the week, temperatures return to normal in the upper 80s.  
Page: [[$index + 1]]