Texas Roadhouse graciously decided to share some of their most yum-worthy recipes with us for any possible NCAA Tournament parties we have...so of course, we're sharing them with you!
how to make
BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS
Gather all ingredients before beginning recipe.
Always wash your hands and sanitize your work area and equipment before starting any recipe.
Colander, tongs, Fryer, large mixing bowl, cooking thermometer
- Remove wings and/or drummies from packaging, placing them in the colander
- Rinse them in a sink and allow to air dry 5 to 10 minutes
- Preheat Fry Daddy or personal fryer to 350 degrees F
- Place wings into fry basket and fry until done.
* Floating wings is a good sign they are close.
- Wings are fully cooked once they reach 170 degrees F. You test this by inserting a cooking thermometer into the thickest part of a drumstick.
- Once done remove the fry basket and suspend over the fryer for several minutes to allow excess grease to drain.
- Using clean tongs place cooked wings in a large mixing bowl.
- Add your favorite wing sauce to the bowl.
- Using tongs mix the wings and sauce until coated.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce and celery sticks.
how to make
PULLED BBQ PORK
2 T. Liquid Smoke
1 cup tap water
1 each Whole Pork Shoulder/Boston Butt
2/3 cup Seasoned Salt
1 T. Black Pepper
2 cups of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 225° F.
- Pour the liquid smoke, and water into the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Place a roasting rack into the pan.
- Rub the entire exterior of the shoulder with the seasonings.
- Place the seasoned shoulder onto the rack, fat side up, then cover the pan with a tight fitting lid.
- Place the covered pan into the hot oven, and roast for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove the pan from the oven carefully. The meat should be very tender, and between 190 - 200°F.
- Remove the meat from the pan and break it into five or six pieces using tongs.
- Allow the meat to cool for 15 – 30 minutes until it is cool enough to touch.
- Break the meat into 1” by 2” chunks, remove any undesirable fat or gristle, and place the meat into a mixing bowl.
- Gently stir in the sauce with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer the sauced meat into 2” deep x 9” wide x 13” long (cake or aluminum) pans and cover with a lid or foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 – 30 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 170°F is achieved.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Refrigerate for use the next day. Cool it quickly (within 2 – 3 hours) to an internal temperature below 40°F to keep it safe.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 - 40 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 170°F is achieved.
- Serve and enjoy.
How to Create
Legendary Ribs AT HOME
Start With The Right Product
At Texas Roadhouse, they use only American-grown product--USDA #1 inspected fresh domestic Pork Loin Back Ribs. Starting with the right product will give you a Legendary result. We will show you how to make the best ribs possible with the equipment available in an average home kitchen. Just remember that most home kitchens do not have the equipment they have in their restaurant, and the product may differ some from their fall-off-the-bone ribs.
· In a deep baking pan, add water and some type of Liquid Smoke.
· Mix well.
· Take Ribs, use a shaker and your favorite dry seasoning (we have our seasoning for sale online at TexasRoadhouse.com) and thoroughly coat each of the Ribs.
· Place Ribs in the pan.
· Place pans in 350° F oven and bake slowly until done; about 3 hours.
· Ribs are fully cooked when the bone in the center pulls freely from the meat. At this point, remove from the oven.
· Pick your favorite BBQ sauce for re-heating and basting the Ribs.
· Pre-heat grill.
· Brush and season the grill before use.
· Place the Rack of Ribs vertically, with the underside down to the grates.
· Heat until sizzling hot.
· Turn Ribs over and baste the underside of the Ribs, and heat until sizzling hot.
· Baste the top.
· Turn the Ribs over one last time and baste with a final coat.
· Serve to your guests and accept their compliments graciously!!!