Try this easy crockpot chili recipe to get you through the chilly weather!
2 pounds ground beef
1 28-oz can tomato puree
1 15-oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 15-oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup chili powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1. Add the ground beef to a skillet and brown.
2. While the beef is cooking, add all remaining ingredients to crockpot.
3. Add the cooked ground beef to crockpot. Mix all ingredients to combine.
4. Cook chili on low heat for 7 to 8 hours.
5. Serve and enjoy for days of no-cooking and plenty of eating (with minimal cleanup).