Warrant Reveals Porter Admits To Sexual Abuse Of Teen

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 5/22/2012 5:55 pm
New information is emerging about the sexual abuse case involving a former UK basketball player, as a search warrant says Michael Porter admitted to sexual acts with a teen.

Porter, 25, was arrested last week and charged with sodomy and sexual abuse.

Court documents accuse him of having sexual contact with a girl in 2009 and 2010, when she was 14 and then 15 years old.

The search warrant says police set up a text-phone sting, and collected two laptops, an I-pad 2, Porter's phone, and several DVDs and CDs.

The victim told police she and Porter met at church functions where porter was her church leader. She said both would stop in parking lots en route to functions and have sexual contact.

The victim also said both talked on the phone, texted, wrote on Facebook, and sent nude pictures to each other. In the warrant, police said Porter told them he committed the acts because he is addicted to pornography.

Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
Most Popular
2014 36 Blitz: Corbin Redhounds
Perennial power under new leadership with unlikely connection to the program. Video Video
Kentucky town stuck with school after court order
A southwestern Kentucky community is stuck with an unused school at the moment after a judge issued an order stopping its sale for the moment.
Homemade Explosive Device Goes Off At Lafayette HS
Around 8:30 AM Wednesday an explosive device made out of a soda bottle went off. Nobody was injured. Police found two more devices, and depressurized them. Video Video
Soldiers deploying from Campbell, Bragg
Soldiers from two 101st Airborne Division brigades from Fort Campbell and from the 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, will deploy to Afghanistan, involving about 3,600 soldiers.
Lexington Restaurant Week Returns For A Second Year
After a successful run in 2013, Lexington Restaurant Week is back for a second year. Video Video
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.

WTVQ.com supports children's privacy rights. All persons under the age of 13 MUST have parental permission to use this website and direct parental supervision is strongly recommended.