Anyone needing to get out of the cold will have a number of options to choose from.
Those looking for warmth can find relief at the following locations...
• The Catholic Action Center - 400 East 5th Street (Open 24 hours through Saturday, January 25)
• Community Inn Night Shelter - 824 Winchester Road (Open 7pm - 8am)
• New Life Day Center - 224 North Martin Luther King Boulevard (Open 8:30am - 4pm)
• MASH Drop Inn Emergency Shelter for Youth up to 17 Years Old - 536 West Third Street
• Arbor Youth Services for Youth 18 - 25 Years Old - 540 West Third Street (Open 10am - 4pm)
• The Hope Center for Men - 360 West Loudon Avenue
• The Salvation Army for Women and Children - 736 West Main Street
• Harvest Worship Center - 1820 Oxford Circle (Open Thursday and Friday, 8am - 5pm)