LEXINGTON, Ky. — Throughout the month of October, University Health Service will host clinics offering influenza shots to UK students and employees, age 18 and over, at various campus locations.
Students with a valid student ID will pay $10. Students with a valid ID card for the UK Student Health Insurance Plan can receive the vaccination without any out-of-pocket cost. Employees with a valid ID card will pay $20. Clinics will be set up at other times for UK HealthCare employees; information on that will be coming soon.
Payment methods include PLUS account, credit card, cash, and check. Follow UHS on Twitter @UHSPAWS for updates.
Dates for 2013 flu shots are:
• Oct. 1, 10 am – 2 pm in the Student Center, room 206
• Oct. 2, 5 pm – 9 pm in W.T. Young Library, gallery room
• Oct. 3, 10 am – 2 pm in the Chemistry and Physics building, room 137
• Oct.7, 10 am – 2 pm in the Gatton atrium lobby
• Oct.8, 5 pm – 9 pm in W.T. Young Library, gallery room
• Oct.9, 5 pm – 9 pm in Johnson Center lobby