Lexington Sonic Restaurant Closed After Grease Fire

Lexington Sonic Restaurant Closed After Grease Fire

The Lexington Fire Department says the Sonic restaurant on Broadway is closed after a grease fire.
The Lexington Fire Department says the Sonic restaurant on Broadway is closed after a grease fire.

It happened Tuesday evening.

Investigators say no one was hurt.

But the health department will have to inspect the restaurant and give the okay before it can reopen.

That's because firefighters use a special extinguisher to put out grease fires.

They say it contains chemicals that could contaminate the restaurant.
Page: [[$index + 1]]