Smoke Detectors May Have Saved Family

Smoke Detectors May Have Saved Family

Parents and several teenagers were uninjured by fire.
The Lexington Fire Department says a family was able to escape a fire thanks, in part, to working smoke detectors.

They say they arrived at the house on Greenwood Drive around 5:15 Thursday morning and they saw flames and smoke from the outside of the house.

Investigators say it started in the kitchen which was damaged by the flames and that the rest of the house was damaged by smoke.

No one reported any injuries.
Page: [[$index + 1]]