Nicholasville Police have charged eight West Jessamine High School seniors in connection with vandalism at the high school that authorities called a "Senior Prank."
One of the eight charged is a juvenile.
The seven adults charged in the case are:
- Jonah Gentry - Burglary 3rd
- Jeff Ziemann - Burglary 3rd
- Kendall Jones - Burglary 3rd
- Harold Brabon - Conspiracy to Commit Burglary 3rd
- Austin Martin - Conspiracy to Commit Burglary 3rd
- Joseph Durbin - Conspiracy to Commit Burglary 3rd
- Sean Donaldson - Conspiracy to Commit Burglary 3rd
Authorities said upon arrival at the school on May 15th, school staff found spray-paint damage and toilet paper around the outside of the facility.
Inside the school there was damage to some computer equipment and books had been thrown out windows.
Police said they're still waiting on final damage figures, but that full restitution will be sought.