National grocer ALDI is going to be hiring workers for its Lexington-area stores on Wednesday, November 20th from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at its store at 126 Rojay Drive in Lexington.
In a news release from the company, ALDI said it's hiring Cashiers, Shift Managers and Manager Trainees.
The job requirements include:
- Must be 18 years old or older to apply
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45-pounds
Part-time employees working at least 20-hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K.