Man Found Living in Filthy Home

Man Found Living in Filthy Home

A Lexington home is being condemned after a man was found living in filth.
  A Lexington home has been condemned, after a man was found, living in filth.
  The fire department was called because of a possible gas leak on Shawnee Avenue.
  There was no gas leak, but crews found a home, filled with garbage.
  Code enforcement condemned the home, and turned off the utilities.
  A disabled man lived there.
  Criminal charges have not been filed against the man's caregiver.
Page: [[$index + 1]]