Man Found Living in Filthy Home

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 4/19/2012 10:42 pm
  A Lexington home has been condemned, after a man was found, living in filth.
  The fire department was called because of a possible gas leak on Shawnee Avenue.
  There was no gas leak, but crews found a home, filled with garbage.
  Code enforcement condemned the home, and turned off the utilities.
  A disabled man lived there.
  Criminal charges have not been filed against the man's caregiver.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
Most Popular
Overdose confirmed as cause of cheerleader death
A coroner says an accidental overdose caused the death of a University of Louisville cheerleader in July.
UPDATE: Madison Co. Man Pleads Guilty To Three Murders
A Madison County man pleaded guilty Thursday in the deaths of three people in two separate murder cases. Video Video
Louisville baby killed in shooting
Metro Louisville police say they are looking for a suspect in the fatal shooting of a 1-year-old girl.
Accident Closes Part Of I75 In Laurel County
An accident involving a crane closed I75 early Thursday morning.
Update: More Meth Labs Found At Laurel Co. Home
The Laurel County Sheriff's Office finds more meth labs at a home. Two people were arrested.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
   

WTVQ.com supports children's privacy rights. All persons under the age of 13 MUST have parental permission to use this website and direct parental supervision is strongly recommended.