(1) Lexington Center area, as used in this section, shall mean all of the public right-of-way, including the sidewalks, located within the following geographic boundaries: Broadway between Main Street and Maxwell Street, Maxwell Street between Broadway and Merino Street, Merino Street between Maxwell Street and High Street, High Street between Merino Street and Jefferson Street, Jefferson Street between High Street and Main Street, and Main Street between Jefferson Street and Broadway.
(2) It shall be unlawful for any person to sell, or offer for sale, food or goods while in the
(3) Any peddler who shall sell or offer for sale food or goods in violation of this section shall be fined not to exceed two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00) or be imprisoned for a period not to exceed seven (7) days, or be both so fined and so imprisoned.
(Ord. No. 198-83, § 1, 10-20-83; Ord. No. 213-2002, §§ 1, 2, 8-29-02; Ord. No. 8-2006, § 1, 1-12-06)
(1) A person is guilty of ticket scalping when he intentionally sells or offers to sell a ticket to an event at a price greater than that charged at the place of admission or printed on the ticket, unless authorized by the issuer or by law.
(2) Ticket scalping is a violation.
Effective: January 1, 1975
History: Created 1974 Ky. Acts ch. 406, sec. 162, effective January 1, 1975.