Lexington Firefighters: Kerosene Heater May Have Started House Fire

Lexington Firefighters: Kerosene Heater May Have Started House Fire

Lexington Firefighters battled a house fire Thursday night on Roosevelt Boulevard. It happened around 10:00 p.m.
Lexington Firefighters battled a house fire Thursday night on Roosevelt Boulevard.

It happened around 10:00 p.m.

Firefighters said a kerosene heater might have started the fire in the attic.

Crews said three adults and two children were able to get out of the house.

According to firefighters, one woman went to the hospital for an injury that was not related to the fire.

Investigators said that the home's electricity and gas were off.

There was not major damage to the home.







Page: [[$index + 1]]