Kitchen Fire Forces Man Out of Home

Kitchen Fire Forces Man Out of Home

Food left on a stove forces one person from their home in Lexington.

Food left on a stove caused a kitchen fire at a Lexington duplex.

The fire broke out just after 11:30 p.m. at 158 Delmont Court.

Firefighters said food cooking on the stove caught fire.

The fire spread, destroying the kitchen.

One person was in the duplex at the time.

He was not injured.

There was no damage to the duplex on the other side.

Page: [[$index + 1]]