UPDATE: Investigators Now Say Danville Explosion Was 'Not' From A Meth Lab

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 11/19/2013 7:35 pm
The Danville City Fire Marshal says an apartment explosion was not caused by a meth lab, as originally thought.

Investigators now say the explosion last Wednesday on Patrician Place happened when a propane tank ignited in a bathroom.

It's not clear how the propane was being used.

Two people were left with severe burns after the fire.

Stephen Shepperson and Cameron Boling are both now in serious condition at UK Hospital.
Share
Most Popular
Hustonville Woman Killed In Collision With Log Truck
State Police said Amanda Griffin, 21, of Hustonville, was killed when the car she was driving crossed the centerline and collided with a log truck on KY 906 near Liberty Wednesday afternoon. KSP said Griffin was not wearing a seat belt.
UPDATE: Police Say One Driver Did Not Survive Collision On U.S. 60
Police said one person died after a collision Thursday at U.S. 60 and Paddock Drive. Video Video
2014 36 Blitz: Somerset Briar Jumpers
Head coach Robbie Lucas lost a big senior class, but that doesn't mean Somerset has any lower expectations this season. Video Video
Injury Accident Reported in Versailles
ABC 36 has learned that an injury accident has shut down traffic at one of Versailles' main intersections.
Police: Man Arrested After Receiving Pot In Mail
Kentucky State Police arrested a man in Morehead after they said he received over two pounds of Marijuana.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
   

WTVQ.com supports children's privacy rights. All persons under the age of 13 MUST have parental permission to use this website and direct parental supervision is strongly recommended.