UPDATE: Investigators Now Say Danville Explosion Was 'Not' From A Meth Lab

UPDATE: Investigators Now Say Danville Explosion Was 'Not' From A Meth Lab

The Danville City Fire Marshal says an apartment explosion was not caused by a meth lab, as originally thought.
The Danville City Fire Marshal says an apartment explosion was not caused by a meth lab, as originally thought.

Investigators now say the explosion last Wednesday on Patrician Place happened when a propane tank ignited in a bathroom.

It's not clear how the propane was being used.

Two people were left with severe burns after the fire.

Stephen Shepperson and Cameron Boling are both now in serious condition at UK Hospital.
Page: [[$index + 1]]