Insulation Fire Leaves Lexington Firefighter Injured

Insulation Fire Leaves Lexington Firefighter Injured

The Lexington Fire Department said an accidental fire burned down a home and put a firefighter in the hospital.
The Lexington Fire Department said an accidental fire burned down a home and put a firefighter in the hospital.

Fire crews said right before he left at around 1:15 Friday afternoon, the owner of the East New Circle home used a blow torch to try to keep his pipes from freezing.

This caused the trailer's insulation to catch on fire and led to a total loss of the home.

While at the scene, a firefighter slipped and fell on ice, hitting his elbow.

He was sent to the hospital with very minor injuries.
Page: [[$index + 1]]