Franklin County High School is back to normal after a lock down Wednesday morning.
Principal Sharon Collett says the 50 minute closure came after a reported threat against a student.
"This was strictly a precautionary measure and everyone is safe. Sheriff Melton and the Frankfort Police Department were on the scene to support and protect," says Collett.
Police say the reported threat stems from a fight at the high school basketball District Tournament last week in which a number of teenagers alledgedly attacked another student.
Frankfort Police took 4 Frankfort High School students and one Franklin County student into custody Wednesday morning.
All 5 juveniles are accused of assault.
Police say a juvenile court worker will determine if the teens will remain in custody or be released to their parents as they wait for a court date.