Firefighters: Cigarette Started Fire In Lexington Home

Firefighters: Cigarette Started Fire In Lexington Home

Lexington Firefighters said a lit cigarette butt started a fire Tuesday night in a home. It happened just before 7:30 at a house on Butternut Hill Court, off Coddell Drive.
Lexington Firefighters said a lit cigarette butt started a fire Tuesday night in a home.

It happened just before 7:30 at a house on Butternut Hill Court, off Coddell Drive.

Investigators said a man inside thought he had put his cigarette out.

According to firefighters, it lit a couch on fire in the basement area.

No one was hurt in the fire.

But investigators said there was some light to moderate smoke damage to the home.
Page: [[$index + 1]]