Fire Update: Meth Lab Caused Explosion In Danville Apartment

Fire Update: Meth Lab Caused Explosion In Danville Apartment

Danville fire investigators said a meth lab exploded, triggering a fire in a five-plex apartment building on Patrician Place on Wednesday. Two men were critically injured, according to investigators.
Danville Fire Department investigators said two people were critically injured when a meth lab blew up in an apartment.

Investigators said it happened just after 12:30 a.m. on Wednesday in a ground floor apartment of a five-plex on Patrician Place.

The Danville Fire Department said Cameron Boling was visiting Stephen Shepperson at his apartment when the explosion happened.

Both men were airlifted to U.K. Hospital in Lexington.

The explosion led to a fire that spread to upstairs units.  A family of three was displaced.

Page: [[$index + 1]]