Fire Damages Duplex In Lexington

Fire Damages Duplex In Lexington

A Lexington duplex on Aqueduct Drive caught on fire today and is "completely damaged" according to the Lexington Fire Department.

Fire damaged a duplex on Lexington’s Aqueduct Drive today and the Fire Department says a cigarette might be to blame.

Firefighters say this afternoon’s fire started on the left side of the duplex, then spread to the right.

Most of the damage is on the left side. No one was hurt.

The Fire Department says the fire was probably started by a cigarette, put out on the porch, on the left side of the duplex.

Page: [[$index + 1]]