Fire Breaks Out in Lexington Duplex

Fire Breaks Out in Lexington Duplex

Firefighters battled an early-morning fire in Lexington duplex on the 400 block of North Upper.
Firefighters were called to a fire at a duplex on Wednesday morning in Lexington.

The fire broke out after 6 a.m. at 424 North Upper Street.

Firefighters said it started in the back of the duplex and spread to the roof.

Everyone inside got out before firefighters arrived and no one was injured. Some firefighters did slip and fall because of icy conditions.

There is no word on a cause. North Upper Street remained closed through the morning commute.
Page: [[$index + 1]]