Chimney Fire Destroys Home

Chimney Fire Destroys Home

A family of six is without a home after it caught fire Thursday morning.
A family of six is without a home after it caught fire.

According to the Lexington Fire Department they were called to Winthrop Drive around 7 a.m. Thursday morning.

They tell us that the fire started in the chimney.

Lexington Fire Officials say the flu of the fireplace was replaced a few years back, but it did not have a high enough heat rating.

Everyone was able to get out of the home unharmed.

Unfortunately the house is a complete loss.

Page: [[$index + 1]]