Auto Body Shop Catches Fire in Lexington

Auto Body Shop Catches Fire in Lexington

The Lexington Fire Department says a fire broke out inside the Meadowthorpe Body Shop around 9:50am Monday.
The Lexington Fire Department was called out to a fire at an auto body shop on Over Dr. Monday morning.

Fire fighters say a ventilation fan in a painting booth at the Meadowthorpe Auto Body Shop caught fire after overheating.

Crews were able to contain the fire to that painting booth.

The fire department says all the employees were able to get out safely.
Page: [[$index + 1]]