Auto Body Shop Catches Fire in Lexington

Reported by: Ian Preston
Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 12/30/2013 11:01 am
The Lexington Fire Department was called out to a fire at an auto body shop on Over Dr. Monday morning.

Fire fighters say a ventilation fan in a painting booth at the Meadowthorpe Auto Body Shop caught fire after overheating.

Crews were able to contain the fire to that painting booth.

The fire department says all the employees were able to get out safely.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
Most Popular
9-Month Lexington Police Drug Investigation Nets 55 Arrests
Lexington police announce the end of "Operation Transformation." The investigation focused on drug sales in Lexington's east-end. Video Video
Deputies: Mother Left Child With Strangers Before Smoking Crack
Deputies say a woman asked strangers to watch her child while she went off and smoked crack.
2014 36 Blitz: Mason Co. Royals
A look at tradition in Maysville and what it means to this season's team. Video Video
5 Kentucky, Tennessee schools on list
Two Tennessee universities have made the "honor roll" of a publication's 2014 list of "Great Colleges To Work For."
9-Year-Old Gives His 3-Year-Old Brother The Gift Of Life With A Bone Marrow Transplant
A fourth grader in Garrard County has had a life-saving summer. Video Video
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.

WTVQ.com supports children's privacy rights. All persons under the age of 13 MUST have parental permission to use this website and direct parental supervision is strongly recommended.