Apartment Fire Sends One Person To The Hospital

Apartment Fire Sends One Person To The Hospital

Firefighters in Richmond said one person went to the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a fire began on a stove in a kitchen.
Firefighters in Richmond said one person was taken to the hospital Thursday evening to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Investigators said a fire began on a stove in an apartment on Garden City Drive.

Firefighters said the fire was contained to the one unit.

The victim's name was not released.

Investigators said the injuries were not life-threatening.
Page: [[$index + 1]]